Above are some of my favorite gift-worthy items for this holiday season. If you’ve got a friend or family member that enjoys reading cork grips then perhaps they’d like to receive one of these fine items.. or maybe you can just use this as a wish list for yourself. In any case, read on for a full item list with links to purchase.
1. Fi’zik Kurve – A new saddle for my road bike, snake fit please!
2. FairEnds caps – The winter line of wool and corduroy caps were just released and they are spectacular. Trust me.
3. Light & Motion SECA 800 – The days don’t last so long and winter but desire to ride is just as high, a nice strong headlight would be useful.
4. Rapha gloves – Fancy winter riding gloves, enough said.
5. Poler tee – I’ve been waiting for this rainbow tee to come out ever since I got a sneak peak on one of their many social media outlets, pretty rad.
6. Contax T3 – I love my T2 but it isn’t exactly the most jersey pocket-friendly camera I have, the T3 is just as good and even more compact.
7. Rip Van Wafel stroopwafels – A few as stocking stuffers, or maybe a whole box. Mmmm…
8. Canon 40mm – I’ve wanted a pancake lens ever since I saw Rob wielding one on his camera at a race- I might just gift myself this one.
10. La Colombe cap – Coffee and cycling, a no brainer and a handsome cap.