With Thanksgiving and a weekend of holiday promo’s behind us the time for Christmas commerce is here. If you happen to know a guy or gal with similar interests as mine (I’d describe them as outdoorsy with an emphasis on cycling) then surely any one of these gifts would be perfect for him or her. Sure, I could have listed a bunch of expensive stuff I want to be gifted but all the products vary in pricing depending on your budget. And if you still need more ideas just give a look at the 2011 and 2012 gift guides I’ve done.
1. Green Alpine Fleece Jacket by Hackney GT – This is my favorite design from Hackney GT and the most seasonally appropriate gift you could possibly give a cyclist. Windproof, fleece backed, and bad ass.
2. Merino Winter Collar by Rapha – Warm, merino, comes in some nice colors.
3. Grey Shetland Camp Cap by FairEnds – These boys make the best caps around and this season they’ve really outdone themselves.
4. Factor road shoes by Giro – I love my Privateer’s for all things mtb pedal-related, super comfortable and durable. I would expect their road shoes to bring the same quality.
5. CMY-Grey Sock Combo-Pack by Tenspeed Hero – Between Tenspeed Hero and La Giraffe Sportif the best socks, caps, and jerseys are being pumped out of this small operation in Chicago. Mix em. Match em. Ride.
6. Full Medal Fenders by Portland Design Works – I already own a set of these and I couldn’t praise them highly enough. If you ride a road bike through winter then you’ll be happy you put these on your bike.
7. Karstens Jacket by Patagonia – After getting a hooded down sweater I’ve set my sights on some of Pataongia’s fleece goods for layering. Really into the teal accent on the maroon fleece.
8. Classic Hubs by Chris King – Gotta have that buzzzzzz.
9. Mtn Light Timber boots by Danner – Alright, I’ve got a couple pairs of Danner boots already and they’re fantastic but none of them are GORE-TEX lined like these classic beauties.
10. Dopp Kit by Ursa Major & Topo Designs – Two awesome brands, one awesome dopp kit. This is the biggest kit offered but a smaller “scout” kit is also offered by Ursa Major in a smaller Topo Designs Pouch.
11. Chopping Board Set by Snow Peak – When folded up this little handy kit measures roughly 10″ by 4″. Have a baller post-race/post-hike/post-anything feast of meats and cheeses in style.